Friday 16 September 2016

Never fading reminiscence- Sruthi Sajeev

Never fading reminiscence
When I first saw him , I got scared by his serious looks .Fine mustache and beard ,spectacles and the stern glance. Soon after when I came to know that he was of my same age and was a calm person,I talked and befriended him. As time passed I grew fond of him , usual attraction because he was just my opposite,less talkative,thoughtful,philosophical serious and so on.
We eventually became good friends, real good friends. All these time I was in a relationship with someone else which eventually broke up. And it broke me as well. I was depressed. He helped me get out of that. I liked him even more. He seldom smiled. I kind of craved for it. I got excited by his glances through the spectacles. It evoked new sensations to me,aroused me and made me feel like never before. But I never revealed my love as I was sure he would say no because he didn't believe in loving someone as a partner.
He always used to say , "I don't love anyone or hate anyone ,everyone is same for me". I told him once , Arey! You aren't Joshua ,but Jeshua ,'the saviour JESUS who treated all his believers equally and sacrificed for their sins'. Whatever it was I loved him in every possible way.I tried to look for him in everyone. One had a lovely face like him. And two or three had charm. But charm and face were in vain because nothing made it even closer to him. He inspired me ,motivated me ,guided me ,taught me to dream high. He showed me the meaning of life,love.Gathering all the courage , I told my love.As expected I faced rejection. That day I lost someone who wasnt even mine. I'm back to the world of liars who never know what true love is.
I can never be happy as before as he was my happiness and I am never complete without him as he was half of my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment