Sunday 11 September 2016

My First Novel- Chapter 1

Chapter-1
Writing had always been my biggest hobby. I started writing at the age of six. It started when I was asked to write about a pet cat in my composition book. Though I did not have any pets, yet I wrote about a furry white kitten. This was my first attempt at poetry.
Writing had always been a great source of happiness. Through it, writers express their feelings and thoughts about the world and society. But I preferred to write mostly fictional articles dealing with happy topics.
 As time passed, I started writing short stories. I was always fascinated by the way authors create and take us to a new world through their stories. Thus the desire to join them in their creation of happiness bloomed in me. That was when I decided to write a short novel.
Arathi Menon

No comments:

Post a Comment