Thursday 1 September 2016

All Encompassing Love- Sreelakshmi Vasudevan

All Encompassing Love
He knew me before I was even thought of,
He loved me before I existed,
Love is the only feeling that,
Everyone has from birth to death,
Love is pure with no complications,
Love is a gift of God,
Love is God and God is love,
A love that comes from him to me!!

Our childhood is filled with parents’ love,
Their love will forgive us unreservedly,
They are the first ones to hold our hands,
Their love has no bounds,
Throughout life their love will be with us,
They are the lamps which brings light to our lives,
The angels sing when they are near,
Within their arms, you have nothing to fear!!

Friendship is a valuable gift in our lives,
We receive love from friends.
But sometimes love makes us cry,
Love is nothing, but love is everything!

Love is like a million sparkling stars,
We spend most of our time,
With teachers in our childhood,
Teachers are those who admonish us with love
Teachers are the ones who admonish us with care!

Love is hurting as well as painful,
Love is something that comes from the soul,
When I feel rejected,
He becomes an ever loving confidante,
He always knows just what to say,
Talking to him makes my day,
When I feel alone, I see him. Envoy of God sent for me!
My love loves me and my life is filled with colors!!

I can understand, my life mate, my soul mate,
What love is through him,
When the rhythm of my life falls,
He becomes the music of my life,
When I get worried,
He encamps me with love,
His love is never ending!!

She looks at me through her sleepy eyes,
I smile at her, she looks away,
She rises with the moon,
Livens up the gloom,
She’s my doll, She’s my love
She’s my gift from heaven above,
She’s the one who’ll carry my name,
She’s my child, the new one in my life!!

Parents are the ones who take our hand,
When we are young!
We’ll be the ones who take their hands,
When they are old!
When they lose hope,
I am there for them,
For they were with me at my birth,
And I will be with them till the end!!
Sreelakshmi Vasudevan

No comments:

Post a Comment