Wednesday 31 August 2016

My Bleeding Heart -Sreelakshmi Vasudevan

My Bleeding Heart
The one whom I know,
Though was the best,
But the one whom I know,
Didn’t really know me,
The one I loved,
I loved the most,
Then I was in a fantasy world,
Where I could see only him and me!!

The thought of him,
Made me crazy,
But the thoughts of me,
Didn’t really bother him,
The more I said sorry,
The more he went far from me,
I thought my heart was just,
Made to be broken!!

My heart beats faster,
Only for him,
Even my breath,
Tells his name,
But I was late to realize that,
My broken heart can’t be joined,
Once again!!

I wished for a shoulder,
That could solace me,
But all I could see was the darkness,
And when I slew myself in loneliness,
I saw him living happily,
There were times when tears rolled down,
When thinking of him,
But then his another memory touches my heart,
And I start smiling with my teary eyes!!

Then I would think,
Does he remember me,
Like I remember him?
Now I walk the streets alone,
I hate being on my own,
It made me feel like hell,
Thinking about him with somebody else!!

And now, time just seems,
To lose its importance,
When I’m still standing,
In the middle of the road,
Holding him close to my heart,
Cause I didn’t want to lose him,
But he just walked away,
Without noticing my bleeding heart,
That still beats only for him,
Then I walk back to my life,
Living in the hope that,
One day, he’ll come back
                                        -Sreelakshmi Vasudevan

No comments:

Post a Comment